Al Badaa Health Center Review
Al Badaa Health Center is one of the health authority’s centers with the Arab Board in the field of family medicine and the international accreditation (JCI).
JCI is one of the world’s high-level accreditations granted to high-end and superior health centers.
The center is characterized by the integration of its services, the modernity of its equipment, and the efficiency of the human cadres based on them.
Departments of Al Badaa Health Center
The center receives more than 4,000 visitors per month in its various departments, including the departments of:
- Dentistry, family medicine, and obstetrics and gynecology, while she said that the center plays an essential role in the early detection of genetic diseases in newborns.
Universal periodic examination
Universal periodic examination.
- Dental implants removal, Dental trauma injuries, Fixed Prosthodontics, Removable dental prosthetics, Agricultural Prosthodontics, surgical calendar, laser treatment, Teeth whitening, Integrated orthodontics,
- Teeth cleaning and polishing, Children’s dental crowns, Pre-prosthodontic surgery, dental fillings, Preventive dental service, Extractions, dental implants, Children’s dental health,
- Oral disease treatment, Oral infections treatment, Early orthodontic treatment, Conservative gum treatment, Surgical gum treatment, temporomandibular joint treatment,
- Surgical, dental root canal treatment, Pediatric dental nerve treatment, Periodontal pockets removal operations, Dental nerve treatments.
Limited service provision
A medical report is not submitted in cases exceeding six months after the doctor’s visit.
A medical information is not offered in the absence of one.
Fill out a medical report receipt form in case of failure to receive the report from the patient in Primary health care centers.
In any other case, the customer is directed to the Department of Legal Affairs.
What documents do I need to issue a health card?
- Passport + copy.
- ID card + copy.
- Family book + copy (citizens of the United Arab Emirates).
- Recent photo.
- Proof of housing (electricity bill, rental contract, or housing ownership) + copy.
How can I pay the service fee at Al Badaa Health Center ?
You can pay using one of the following three payment methods:
- Debit/Credit Card.
Innovative payment (such as payment via intelligent services).
What are the working hours of the Al Badaa Health Center ?
- Sunday Thursday 7:30 AM – 9:30 PM.
- Saturday from 8:00 AM – 1:00 PM.
- It is located in Bur Dubai in the Satwa area behind the hotel, Shangri-La Street 73 – Dubai, United Arab Emirates.
- Phone: 800342
- To call from outside the UAE: +971 4 219 8888.
- Sunday Thursday from 7:30 AM – 9:30 PM.
- Saturday from 8:00 AM – 1:00 PM.
- Friday Closed.
Reviews about Al Badaa Health Center
- User 1: excellent center, I recommend it.
- User 2: Terrible experience at Al-Badaa health center, especially in the registry office.
- They should treat the patient right, and there should be no discrimination. Another thing is I’m pregnant. They said the flu shot should be free but still 50 dirhams.
- The person has already seen me as I am. Pregnant and did not inform me that it was free.
- I only know because the insider staff told me. I came back, and someone else was on duty. I’m just asking and checking if the flu vaccine is free for pregnant women.
- Then why do they still take their wages ? He yelled at me instead of apologizing. He said I should tell them. How will I know if I don’t know it’s free ?.
Al Badaa Health Center Review.