AlBaraha Hospital Review
AlBaraha hospital is located in Dubai, United Arab Emirates. It is a multi-specialty hospital that operates in two shifts, morning and evening, during working days, with the ability to receive emergencies within 24 hours.
AlBaraha hospital has a group of specialists in various departments such as internal medicine and surgery, orthopedics and trauma, obstetrics and gynecology, oncology, endocrinology, and ENT.
In 2019, the hospital’s name was changed from AlBaraha to Al Kuwait Hospital in Dubai.
About AlBaraha Hospital
1- The hospital was founded in 1966 under the supervision of Sheikh MOHAMMED BIN RASHID as one of the oldest hospitals in Dubai.
2- The hospital’s clinical and operational capacity is about 154 well-equipped beds.
3- The hospital has about 72,922 patients annually in all specialties in the hospital.
4- About 27,506 people visit the Emergency and Accident Department of the hospital every year.
5- The Joint Commission International-accredited the hospital within a short period.
6- In 2013, the hospital was recognized by the Arab Board of Otolaryngology Program.
7- In the same year, it obtained recognition from the Diploma Program in Diagnostic Ultrasound for Obstetrics & Gynecology in the hospital.
AlBaraha hospital working hours
- The hospital is on all days of the week except for Friday and Saturday.
- Working hours in the hospital are on Sundays, Mondays, and Tuesdays from 1:30 am to 7:30 pm.
- Wednesdays and Thursdays vary according to the clinics in the hospital.
Health insurance at AlBaraha hospital
- In 2014, the hospital announced the acceptance of health insurance as one of the hospitals affiliated with the Ministry of Health in the UAE.
- Afterward, the hospital began implementing it in cooperation with the Emirates Ministry of Health and health insurance companies.
AlBaraha Hospital Services
It is a hospital with many departments and provides its medical services in each of them during specific working days for each department. All departments have been developed within the hospital, such as:
- A bone density test device was provided to diagnose osteoporosis and orthopedic endoscopes.
- It has introduced new specialized devices for premature and newborn babies.
- Activating new radiology specialties such as neuroradiology
- Developing a unit in the hospital dedicated to the preparation of intravenous solutions, in addition to coagulation clinics.
- The hospital was provided with modern medical devices and equipment at the cost of 5 million dirhams.
Departments of AlBaraha hospital
Medical services are provided within a group of units located in several buildings in the hospital to provide health care to patients in different specialties such as:
- Intensive Care Department and Central Sterilization Department.
- Kidney and Urology Center.
- Department of Statistics and Medical Records.
- Laboratories, radiological endoscopy unit, C.T. scan, magnetic resonance unit, sound waves, and Doppler.
- Department of Ophthalmology and Surgery.
- Kidney Center and Cardiovascular Center.
- Department of Operations and General Surgery.
- Endoscopy unit.
Numbers of AlBaraha Hospital in Dubai
- Phone number 2710000.
- When calling the hospital from outside Dubai, add the number 4, and when calling from outside the UAE, add the number 009714.
- O. Box 22241.
- Fax DXB: 04-2731757 (+971 4 2731757) or (042731757).
How to reach to AlBaraha hospital ?
AlBaraha hospital can be reached within a short period through one of the following metro stations:
- Costa Cafe metro station within 40 minutes.
- The World Trade Center metro in Dubai within 45 minutes.
- Burj Khalifa metro station within 56 minutes.
- Virgin Megastore metro station within 60 minutes.