Lifeline Hospital Review
Located in Abu Dhabi and Mussafah, Lifeline hospital provides outstanding healthcare services to their patients, complemented by personalized care and attention to each individual.
In addition to providing healthcare services, Lifeline hospital offers many ancillary services. These services include diagnostic services, pharmacy, insurance and billing, corporate services, admission and discharge, and facility management services.
Lifeline Hospitals believes in the principle of providing cost effective yet specialized and high quality healthcare services. It also offers many ancillary services such as diagnostic services, pharmacy, insurance and billing.
Departments at Lifeline Hospital
Anesthesiology, Dental & Maxillofacial Surgery, Cardiology, Endocrinology, Dermatology, Urgent Care, ENT, General & Laparoscopic Surgery, Gastroenterology, Internal Medicine, Gynecology & Obstetrics, Neurosurgery, Neurology, Orthopedics & Joint Replacement, Ophthalmology, Pathology, Pediatrics, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery, Physiotherapy, Radiology, Pulmonology, Urology, Rheumatology
Services at Lifeline Hospital
Diagnostics Integrated Radiology
Open MRI, 64 slice cardiac CT Scan, 3 & 4D Ultrasound Scan, Digital X-ray fluoroscopy, Mammography, Bone Mineral Densitometry.
Routine Biochemistry, Microbiology, Histopathology, Specialty Investigations.
Preventive Health Screening
Audiometry, Spirometry, 2 & 3D Echo Cardiography, Stress Test(TMT), 24-hour Holter Monitoring.
- 24 Hour Emergency care & Pharmacy
- 24 Hour Doctor on Call
- Ambulance Services Mobile Clinic Services
- On-site Preventive Health Screening
- Corporate Health Services
Valet Parking Service.All facilities & services at lifeline Hospital have been designed around patient needs & demands.
Facility Management Department, which includes specialized personnel responsible for the maintenance of Lifeline hospital.
Lifeline hospital boasts an ornate roster of doctors and surgeons. The medical professionals working here are known for excellence in their respective fields.
What facilities are available at Lifeline Hospital ?
Apart from the detailed treatment procedures available, Lifeline hospital Abu Dhabi has various facilities for international patients.
Here are some of the procedures that they provide:
- Family residence accommodation
- Book a flight transfer from the airport
- Special Diet Foods Choose Meals
- Translation Services Translator
- phone in-room slide
- TV in the room TV in the room
What diagnoses and tests are available at Lifeline hospital ?
In the United Arab Emirates, it is well known for the variety of diagnostic methods available to candidates.
Apart from the general diagnostic test provided like blood tests, x-rays, echo, and heart-related tests, the hospital also performs various forms of plastic surgery procedures, cancer treatment, implant treatments, ophthalmology as well as orthopedic and pediatric treatments.
The treatments are meticulously well organized, so each candidate is offered an outstanding treatment procedure.
- Phone: 800 55.
- Fax: +971 2 633 77 22.
- Quality Accreditation Certified by Joint Commission International.
- Honored as the Best Winner of the Sheikh Khalifa Excellence Award (SKEA) in 2014.
- The ‘Excellence in Patient Safety’ award at the Arab Health Awards.
Lifeline Hospital customer’s reviews
- I am amazed at the approach, cooperation, and extra effort that all the reception staff put in to make my visit very comfortable and stress-free.
- Also, the doctor himself made us so comfortable. I would like to thank dr. SAJEEV NAIR and the staff for giving us such an extraordinary experience.