Walaa Insurance Cancellation Guide
In this article you will know steps of walaa insurance cancellation as the insurance company has the right to cancel the insurance policy, provided that the right to cancel is stipulated in the insurance policy. In addition, the company gives the insured a minimum period of (30) days before the cancellation takes effect.
However, the insurance company, in its capacity as (the insured) is not entitled to the mandatory insurance policies, which are: (the unified approach for compulsory vehicle insurance – the unified cooperative health insurance policy) to cancel the insurance policy except in the cases stipulated by law, according to the following:
The unified compulsory insurance policy On vehicles: The insurance company or the insured is not entitled to cancel the policy except in the following cases: (dropping the vehicle’s record – transferring ownership of the car to another owner – presenting an alternative insurance policy from another insurance company).
Unified cooperative health insurance policy: The insured (the employer in group health insurance) is not entitled to cancel it unless he submits an insurance policy with another company.
Conditions for walaa insurance cancellation
Conditions for walaa insurance cancellation based on what was stated in the mandatory insurance policy issued by the Saudi Arabian Monetary Agency regarding the cancellation clause, neither the company nor the insured has the right to cancel this policy after its issuance except in any of the following cases:
1- Cancellation of the vehicle’s record, whatever the reason.
2- Transfer vehicle ownership to another owner; Like selling it to someone else.
3- Purchasing a new insurance policy that covers the remainder of the policy to be canceled.
Steps for walaa insurance cancellation
To request insurance cancellation, please provide the following information :
- Identity / Iqama number.
- Insurance policy number.
- Serial number/customs number.
- Mobile number.
What happens after conditions for walaa insurance cancellation request
- Approval of the cancellation request is subject to the terms and conditions of the insurance policy.
- If the cancellation request is approved, the remaining installment will be refunded to the policyholder only, to preserve your rights and ensure the recovery of the amounts due to you.
- The refunded installment will be transferred by bank transfer to the IBAN of the document holder.
* Link to request insurance cancellation: https://online.walaa.com/OnlineCancel.
The reason for cancellation is one of the following points:
- Selling the vehicle (provided that the sale contract is brought).
- A copy of the alternative insurance policy.
- Evidence of revocation of the vehicle’s ownership in case of damage.
- If request is not transferred, please provide us with proof of this from the exhibition.
The method of renewing a Walaa insurance policy
The Walaa provides an insurance service with the highest levels of security, for this reason, it is considered one of the most essential and famous companies in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, and many citizens and residents trust it, and the renewal of the document is in several ways:
- Write your password and username.
- Choose e-services.
- From the options that appear before you, click on Renew Insurance Policy.
- Choose the document type.
- Fill in the required information.
- Ensure that there are no errors.
- Pay the fees by bank account.
- Click on send or send.
- This is how your insurance policy is renewed at Walaa.
Open an account in a walaa insurance
the company provides a website, to deal more easily and accomplish with its customers, and registering with a walaa company is simple, only several steps must be taken, for a person to activate an account:
- Go to the company’s official website via: walaa.com/Service
- Choose to register a new user.
- Write the name in binary or quatrain, as required.
- Enter the used and effective email address.
- Create a strong password and confirm it in the other box.
- Fill in the rest of the data, such as date of birth, address, and others.
- Add an available mobile number.
- Add the personal card number.
- Write the verification code.
- Agree to the terms and conditions.
- Click OK to confirm registration.